Once you become a client of Equilibrium, you will meet the people who will be responsible for looking after you. Your financial planner will introduce you to your dedicated paraplanner who will sit in on the majority of your meetings with us, taking the minutes of the meeting. Your paraplanner will also be responsible for co-ordinating your affairs making sure that all decisions are executed correctly and in a timely manner.
Working with your paraplanner, will be a client support team who operate behind the scenes processing the paperwork and carrying out essential administrative duties. Whenever necessary, you will also be able to discuss matters with our investment manager and investment analyst who will always be more than willing to give you their opinions and advice.
Despite our best efforts, things can, and do, go wrong occasionally. Should that ever happen in our relationship, we will fix it as quickly as possible - and that’s a promise. If there is any doubt about who said what and when we will always err in your favour.
- We believe in creating portfolios that can withstand the worst stockmarket falls.
- We believe that our long-term interests are best served by always doing the right thing.
- We will never invest in something we can’t explain to you in a short meeting.
- We believe that it is not the strongest of species that survives, but the one most adaptable to change. We will ensure that your portfolio evolves and adapts as markets themselves change.
- We believe that our interests should align with yours. Your success should be our success and if your portfolio has reduced in value then our fees should reduce.